- Flate Rate Delivery
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Free Design Services
A theme based farm house designed for a small family to enjoy their vacations.
Theme used is Spanish Colonial as it provides luxury with an old touch of transformed colonial elements with a transformation in colour and style. Differntiation in elements was made according to whats major and whats minor (element).
ELEMENTS AND PLANNING DESIGN TECHNIQUES OF SPANISH COLONIAL:
- Red Shingles
- Double height ceiling in any part of entry
-4,6,9 Lite colonial windows
- Covered entry
- A stair case with the entry
- Mostly 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor.
- Stair area punched out with a body full of windows.
- Drop off
- Small plantation area for crops
- Exposed wooden beams
A Low cost housing society for differnt people belonging to different living standards.
A set of 3 and 5 marla houses for lower higher, lower middle and middle class plus appartments for the same set of
Low Cost Approach:
For providing people a low cost housing with the same standards in a small area we further used some costruction
techniques which further helped for a low cost good living.
Some simple construction techniques used are:
- Thinning of concrete in columns and slab where used 2” was reduced to 1” each side for reduction of cost.
- Minimum RCC rods used to stable the structure. Min spacing 6”x8” in a RCC mesh.
- Minimum RCC Rings used just for the stability of structure and to reduce the totai cost.
RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS INCLUDE:
The projects were designed after discussing it with the client to know his/her prefrences. The goal was to design sensitively and sensibly keeping in mind the client preferences but giving the residences the latest and modest spark of
The residences included 2 Kanal, 1 Kanal and mostly 10 Maras. i
The locations were mostly some housing societies of Peshawar, Pakistan and some of Islamabad, Pakistan.